Thumbs Up Found a few on Sunday

Went out to Mashpee with an old friend on Sunday, and we found a few smallies willing to play. It's a long haul down there from my place, but it was worth it. The weather was pretty nice, blue bird skies and a light breeze all day. Found the fish pretty stacked up in one area, all in mixed states. Some were barely showing up on the graph because they looked like they were lying down, but when we'd drop on to them, they'd swim up a foot or so and take off. The others would come up and look at the bait for a few seconds before taking off. Then there were a bunch that were cruising 1-2 feet off the bottom, and we only got one of those to bite after dropping on them. That was mine, which was the biggest of the day too surprisingly. All of the rest came from long casts, and everything was on the blade bait. I did get hit once on the drop shot, but that was it for that. I caught 2, my buddy caught 3 but I missed one of them with the net and it came unbuttoned before I could try again.

Attachment 348184
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice job
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

good job, nice fish!
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

4. Member
    Thanks guys. Did the picture actually attach? It was doing something weird when I was attaching it this morning, but seemed to be there. Still looks weird, very different format/message from anything I've ever seen when attaching a pic.

The second one works.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax