Scarce Ice Lures- discontinued by maker

These little guys are tough to find. Which is a shame since they are a great lure for ice or open water. They measure a tad over 1-1/4". Sport a single treble. Haven't posted in for sale forum as this is mainly a bass fishing site. Just trying to gauge if any interest.

These are mostly the colors I have available. They are going to sell at 5.00 each. Minimum of four as I am going to pick up shipping. If buyer goes to six or eight of them will throw in the little tackle box.

Work these exactly like rippin raps and slab raps. Give idea of size I put smallest rippin rap in one of the pix. If enough of you guys are interested will post in fishing tackle for sale forum.
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig

2. Member
    well that answered that question
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig

3. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    Are those Sebile baits Bill? How much do they weigh and do they sink fast? (guessing not because the probably swim on the drop)

I don't know the ice section is getting a lot of views right now, but I like them!

I have Salmo Chubby Darters, Jiggin' Shad Raps, Jiggin' Raps, Moonshine Shiver Minnows and Rattlin' Raps, Johnny Darters with a few other odd balls.

I just finagled a new ice machine, so I am tight on funds for at least a few weeks - but I'd love to learn more and maybe get maybe 4 of them or so...

I also have some items I need to list so that might help me out too.

Keep on my butt and we'll figure something out?

RAS
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/