Thread: My '94 S-20 FS

My '94 S-20 FS

Wondering who's fished out of boats like mine and if you had any tips to make it more fishable?

Bought this boat 2 years ago. Planned to use it for the family and some water sports but so far has been strictly fishing.Same hull and basic deck layout Astro used on DC bass boat but with extra seats. It's solid as a rock and in great shape but there are some things that make it not the best fishing boat. Front deck is a little small for serious bass fishing. Driver/pass seats pushed fore to make room for additional seats (seats 5 pretty comfy but at the cost of front deck space) I think that fore seating location makes for slower hole shot and a little rougher ride. Walk thru windshield is fantastic about 20% of the time and a giant PITA the other 80%. There is NO good place to store rods other than ski box in floor. We end up with rods all over the boat when running from spot to spot.

2. Member
    Gotten couple ideas on TX forum. Get remote TM and fish from back deck. Vertical rod holder on front deck in place of cushion on pass side.