Ranger z518c with Suzuki 200 Prop Advise

Does anyone run a Suzuki on a bass boat? looking for prop advise. Which prop and pitch works best for these low gear ratio's.

2. Member
    Just curious, is it the 200SS or a different model? Regarding props, hard to say since they don't have many bass boat tests on the 200, so maybe a 25P to play it safe.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

3. Member
    thanks Booter it is not a SS. I currently have a Suzuki 25P on it. I just picked up four different Mercury 25 P props. Ill keep you posted. This is going to be a adventure.

4. Member
    The pitch and diameter are very important. I have a relatively low power 4 stroke DF 175 on a 19 foot 5 inch Stratos 295. I'm using a 3 blade 23.5 pitch 16 inch diameter SS Suzuki prop mostly because it (they) were cheap. I bought a bunch at giveaway prices. When you go up in diameter it takes a hell of a lot bigger bite. I'd think with your 250's you'd use a 4 blade in the 28 pitch realm if you are using 14 inch diameters. Remember also with a larger diameter prop you have to set the motor deeper to avoid sucking air.
    I lag a bit on hole shot when both livewells are used and there are 2 people on board. I would never describe my boat as fast, it won't hit 60 but I can hit 6100 and the rev limiter if I push it with empty livewells.
    I get there, I get back, I'm happy.