Prop Sluggish then Slipping on Break Over

I used to know the answer to this but now cant remember. Running an '18 Eyra with 250 Pro XS combo paired with a 25 Fury 3. I currently have one large plug in, it barely slips once boat breaks over. Ran it with all plugs out and it slipped so bad it wouldn't get on plane. Even tried an older 26P Tempest and with 2 plugs it struggled to get on plane as it slipped so bad wouldn't grip. I just found my spare 25 Fury and will be shipping it out to have it redone and tweaked for my setup.
    The question is if I am struggling to get on plane when loaded (sluggish and noses up) but over revs when it breaks over, will an extra set of PVS holes help or different size plugs needed or different prop entirely?
    Want to make sure get this new prop setup right. Boat runs amazing topend with just me at 77-78+ in 50-120 degree weather. The loaded ride and holeshot are what I want to fix. Thanks for any input, always looking to tweak the setup to get better performance all around
    2018 BassCat Eyra - 250Pro XS

Stock Fury props just plain suck, Tempest is better. If the right person reworks that 25 Fury for you it will require one large plug, hole shot will improve dramatically, will run a little higher on the plate as well as being a lot less weight sensitive
    Call me at 916 813 0321, I am sure I can help overcome that holeshot issue, just need some info from you, To long of a discussion to type all night, Just a few minutes on the phone
    Last edited by lpugh; 12-20-2018 at 07:34 PM.
    Thank You Leon Pugh