Thread: What Golf Bag?

What Golf Bag?

I always ask for and get gift cards for Christmas. I try to combine them and get one nice item. This year my plan is to replace my 10 year old golf bag. The one I have is a Great Divider 14 with putter tube mounted on the side. I like my bag and its layout a lot but time has taken its toll on the looks of it. I'm looking a Cart bag, I have my own cart (club car) and very rarely play other course other than my home course. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

2. Member
    Recently bought a Sun Mountain C130 cart bag and I really like it alot. Plenty of room. Lots of pockets and individual club dividers and a large putter well.
    2002 RANGER 520VX
    2006 Mercury PROXS 225

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerJim View Post
    Recently bought a Sun Mountain C130 cart bag and I really like it alot. Plenty of room. Lots of pockets and individual club dividers and a large putter well.
    Sun Mountain has been one of the brands I have looked at. Seems to have good reviews and your not tied down to matching a certain club manufacture.

4. Fishing is a Passion
    I have stayed with OGIO. They can be expensive but will last 10 years.
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

5. Member
    I 've had a Sun Mountain C130 for 4 years, no problems with it so far, if you load it down it will be very heavy to carry

6. Member
    Ordered the Sun Mountain 130