Vision 110 Silent - Thoughts?

Any difference fishing these vs. the regular models? Maybe better in tougher / high pressure conditions? Looking to get a few, I like the finishes on these.

2. Member
    I like them better in real clear water. Fish do get conditioned to the same thing all the time.

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I don’t have a silent one, I can’t imagine they cast as well as the knockers. The lure itself will still catch fish, especially the more hesitant to bite ones. I prefer the rattle but have no doubt that fished sxs they’d both catch fish.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

4. Member
    Wired2fish posted a review on them, supposedly they cast just as well..

5. Member
    They cast well, but not as well as the standard 110, but it is close. I have found zero difference so far in effectiveness in clear water (6-20ft of visibility). I've actually found that in even in extremely clear water, i have done better with the standard version. Most of this however is based on smallmouth, fwiw.

6. Member
    I have some. Do not cast as well as standard 110 and for me don’t work as well either

7. Member
    I bought one and its next to impossible to cast compared to the regular 110

8. Member
    I haven't tried one yet but I'm going to grab a couple to try. I fish a high pressure lake and figure it's worth a try while everyone is slinging loud traps and regular jerk baits.

9. Member
    It's a lure. Sometimes it will catch fish. Sometimes it won't. Better buy some just in case.