Sam Rayburn this morning

Woke up this morning hit the alarm and went right off to some bass fishing! Sun rises and warm weather.. bass were blowing up the spook off the grass line! It was awesome.. fired up the Johnson and was running to the next spot when the low oil alarm started going off. I was pissed! I shut it down and tried to remember if I had an extra jug of oil in the boat. But it kept going off.. even after I killed the motor?? Finally my wife said... turn off the alarm.. it’s time to get up?!?!? What? And to top it off.. it was raining.. so I made a pot of coffee. Man I’m ready to catch a fish! Lol

Thats one of the best I've seen on here .

3. Member
    I truly believe this happened. So many times external stimuli intrude on my dreams. The worst time was when I dreamed I was eating a 100 pound marshmallow and woke up to find my pillow had disappeared.
    Good post.

4. Member
    happens to me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolarrow2 View Post
    Woke up this morning hit the alarm and went right off to some bass fishing! Sun rises and warm weather.. bass were blowing up the spook off the grass line! It was awesome.. fired up the Johnson and was running to the next spot when the low oil alarm started going off. I was pissed! I shut it down and tried to remember if I had an extra jug of oil in the boat. But it kept going off.. even after I killed the motor?? Finally my wife said... turn off the alarm.. it’s time to get up?!?!? What? And to top it off.. it was raining.. so I made a pot of coffee. Man I’m ready to catch a fish! Lol

5. Member
    That's funny!

6. Member
    I spent what seems like half a day looking for a smoke detector that was going off... it turns out it was my alarm clock and I was sleeping LOL.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

7. Member
    hate that when you wake up from it...

It just ruins your day doesnt it ?

8. Member
    That’s a great story. When I’m pumped to go fishing I have a dream driving to the lake I look left and my boats unlatched going past me! Then i wake up thank god

Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

9. Member
    we've all done that but on our local water.

You were having a wet dream, and got a low oil alarm. It happens as you get older.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

11. Member
    I was in Hotel room and beat-tired and sound-asleep. Fire alarm went off and I thought it was my phone alarm clock. Had just gotten a new phone. I tried for several minutes to get my phone to quit alarming. I kept thinking I was going to awake everyone in the hotel, if I didn’t get the dang phone to stop alarming. I finally realized it was the fire alarm and it was ultimately a false alarm. I was glad I didn’t throw phone out window like I was comtemplating.

"If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

13. Member
    Oh that's so good! And soo true! I need to get on the water soon
    Y'all be careful out there and don't catch'em all!

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolarrow2 View Post
    No Joke ?

Good story. Got a good laugh out of that one.

2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP