2007 Pantera Classic DC

I am looking at a great used Cat,"2007 Pantera Cassic DC" always like liked them, never owned one, any thoughts or info you can share with me ? I'm pretty excited about it ad hope to make deal after the first of he year.
    Appreciate the in put and Merry Christmas
    Power Pole Staff
    Seaguar VIP
    Team Ardent Pro Staff
    WOO Tungsten
    Amphibia Pro Staff
    Hayabusa Fishing Hooks
    Keitech VIP
    Revital Outdoors Pro Staff
    Titan Lures
    Amsoil
    Lowrance State Team

JB's Fish Sauce
    Str8 Up Mounts Pro Staff

2. Member
    They are great boats. Very light, very fast, and get in and out of tight places really well. My favorite boat length.

I can't think of a single complaint about the design or performance. The touch pad is a trifle touchy regarding water intrusion, but that's a minor gripe...
    2008 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    2014 Mercury Pro XS 200

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer57 View Post
    They are great boats. Very light, very fast, and get in and out of tight places really well. My favorite boat length.

I can't think of a single complaint about the design or performance. The touch pad is a trifle touchy regarding water intrusion, but that's a minor gripe...
    Thank you OldTimer57, I know you have a newer engine but what prop are you running, and pop to pad height ?, I always thought 19' would be good, big and small water.
    Last edited by ZReel; 12-20-2018 at 10:41 AM. Reason: miss spelled
    Power Pole Staff
    Seaguar VIP
    Team Ardent Pro Staff
    WOO Tungsten
    Amphibia Pro Staff
    Hayabusa Fishing Hooks
    Keitech VIP
    Titan Lures
    Amsoil
    Lowrance State Team

JB's Fish Sauce
    Str8 Up Mounts Pro Staff

4. Member
    I'm running a fury 3, 26P, at 2.75 PtP. I've run mine on the TN (Guntersville to Pickwick), Coosa, Ross Barnett in MS, Eufaula. Have not been beyond those three states so far, but there's some pretty big water in those when the wind gets up. Not like the great lakes, but pretty rough. Never been chased off the water by waves however. It will definitely keep you dry. Interestingly, the only water I have had in my boat is from (a) rain or (b) waves washing over the front when fishing. I try to find more protected areas when that happens.
    2008 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    2014 Mercury Pro XS 200

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer57 View Post
    I'm running a fury 3, 26P, at 2.75 PtP. I've run mine on the TN (Guntersville to Pickwick), Coosa, Ross Barnett in MS, Eufaula. Have not been beyond those three states so far, but there's some pretty big water in those when the wind gets up. Not like the great lakes, but pretty rough. Never been chased off the water by waves however. It will definitely keep you dry. Interestingly, the only water I have had in my boat is from (a) rain or (b) waves washing over the front when fishing. I try to find more protected areas when that happens.
    Thank you sir..
    Power Pole Staff
    Seaguar VIP
    Team Ardent Pro Staff
    WOO Tungsten
    Amphibia Pro Staff
    Hayabusa Fishing Hooks
    Keitech VIP
    Titan Lures
    Amsoil
    Lowrance State Team