Thread: trailer fender

trailer fender

What would be the size of a tandem axle trailer fender for a StratosTrail fender? Is it 66" or 72". Im at the lake house and dont have a tape measure. I got my trailer crunched in the parking lot while crappie fishing yesterday on Ky.Lake. Of course no note from whoever did it.

2. Member
    what did you find out about fender size? I have a tandem axle stratos trail and need two new fenders. Are they 66" or 72". Is 16 guage stiff enough to stand on to get nto boat?

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jig N Pig View Post
    what did you find out about fender size? I have a tandem axle stratos trail and need two new fenders. Are they 66" or 72". Is 16 guage stiff enough to stand on to get nto boat?
    Depends on what you weigh and where you step.

4. Member
    How long? I can stand on the ones I have on the trailer now.

5. Member
    Bought 2 new trailer fenders for my Stratos tandem axle trailer. They were 66" L and 9" W by 19" D. I have 14" tires. I got the ones with the fender skirt attached and covered it with carpet.

6. Member
    Is the fender skirt steel and welded on to the fender?

7. Member
    have been searching on internet but can't find that size with skirt. Need help.

8. Member
    The fender skirt is welded on. I cut to size carpet and glued it on with 3M adhesive. Look at Trailer Parts superstore. I bought from a local store here in SE Mo. called Bucheits. Sorry dont remember brand name.