Things just keep getting better and better for the Redskins

It's been a rough year for the Skins: https://www.foxnews.com/sports/washi...drunken-attack

2. Banned
    I'm sure we can find a plumber, electrician, engineer, cop, fireman, banker, lawyer, welder, office worker, line worker, factory worker, salesman, consultant, carpenter, roofer, pilot, truck driver, sanitation worker, judge, equipment operator, (you get where I'm coming from)... That were arrested over the weekend for the same exact crime...They're all scum in my book, but trying to single out one profession is silly... Dan

3. Member
    WOW. It’s a bad time for redskins.
    Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    I'm sure we can find a plumber, electrician, engineer, cop, fireman, banker, lawyer, welder, office worker, line worker, factory worker, salesman, consultant, carpenter, roofer, pilot, truck driver, sanitation worker, judge, equipment operator, (you get where I'm coming from)... That were arrested over the weekend for the same exact crime...They're all scum in my book, but trying to single out one profession is silly... Dan
    That's usually what I say when people single out a bad cop. You would think these guys knowing the spotlight is on them would be more careful, hopefully he can get move past this and learn from his mistakes.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Is there invisible writing in the OP that you're reacting to? Or are you inferring something that wasn't said?

6. Member
    Not a lot of good things happen at 2 AM if you're drunk and honking a horn at somebody.

7. Banned
    A firearm will defuse those situations rather quickly. Room temperature and a dirt blanket for the perp as a reward.

Bill

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Is there invisible writing in the OP that you're reacting to? Or are you inferring something that wasn't said?
    Just heading them off at the pass... You know the remarks... The National Felons League... Dan