Thread: kennaville

kennaville

I was out there before thanksgiving. The lake was low all of the front side had been sprayed and dead. We fished the back canal (next to the stickmarsh) and did ok but what a change in one year. Has anyone been there this month? Any luck the berm was so low in Nov. I hate to see such a good lake get ruined and sprayed it makes me sick. When will they stop destroying the lakes?
    Johnnyboydan
    Triton 185 Merc 150

2. Member
    We were in there yesterday. It is the shallowest I have ever seen it. Water outside of the canals was mostly dirty. It looked like two spray boats on the opposite side from where we were fishing. We fished from 830 to 3 and landed ten fish between the two of us.

3. Member
    I have seen them severely damage some lakes, but they really ran into a perfect storm there with all of that hydrilla. It must have taken a tanker of chemical to go after that magnitude of plant density. It will be either a dead lake or a mess for a long time. The nightmare never ends.

4. Member
    Thanks Rick we have some friends coming down from Canada and you saved me drive because we wanted to fish it pre-spray not now.:( I am going to start writing letters to my congressman and new FL governor.
    Johnnyboydan
    Triton 185 Merc 150