294 with new 4s v8 pro xs 200.....

Anybody running this combo yet? Trying to figure out ideas on props, gonna have it installed 1st of the year....
    thanks!

I heard they don't like brackish water and they attrack flying Strugeon!!!

2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    Bet when the motor is broke in and set up correct it's going to be a runner .

4. Member
    Wow..... impressed is an understatement so far. 24 tempest, haven’t played with set up.... hit 70 @ 5700 running into a little more than chop and a pretty stiff tide, was still pulling really hard, conditions were just a little to bad to let her completely air out. The acceleration is unbelievable. Looking forward to making some adjustments and seeing where the numbers go.

How long of wait for your motor. And what gear case do you have. I'm thinking about doing the same
    2012 Stratos 294 Evolution, Mercury 200 PROXS (1B933452)// HDS live 12, HDS Pro 10 with AT 1, HDS Carbon 12 with SS3D, point 1, sonichub2, Lowrance Ghost, and 3 Ionic lithium batteries.

Hows the fishing in those rivers since the big flood? I really like your rivers that drain into Winyah Bay. Had a great time and experience there this past June, although it was brutally hot and humid.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

7. Member
    My wait time was a few days, but I got extremely lucky and also was willing to run the dts system vs the analog, along with making a significant drive to get it. I was switching from Yamaha anyways so I was already having to switch everything. It’s got the torque master 2 gear case, honestly feels like a completely different boat. The flood really put a hurting on some of the upper reaches of the waccamaw and little pee dee, the oxygen went to about 0 and we had some pretty significant kills. Lower ends are still about the same as pre flood. Water is actually still really high in most places but it’s just that we have had a really wet year. Glad to hear you had a great time, we have a nice little area and really diverse and scenic fishery, that generally gives up good numbers just not much size. Unfortunately the areas hit the hardest by the flood were some of the areas that usually hold the better quality fish.

Yeah I was hoping there wouldn't have been any bad effects like noted but I'm sure it will make a come back. The Plantation house on the black is a pretty cool site and I fully agree the scenery there is great. I have a great shot of the sun rise and Cypress tree's on the Waccamaw.
    Good to hear the new Merc has been great for you.