Livescope on Transom Mount?

I believe I read livescope comes with trolling motor and transom mount brackets. Where I can I see some pics of livescope on transom? thanks

2. Banned
    Mine didnt come with any.

3. Member
    They were making a auto 360 transducer for the transom and they stop making it dumb . I was going to buy a new solix 12 and a auto tramson 360 up and down or order it , but not now . I am not going to let the transducer up and down manual !

4. Member
    Think of LS as a flashlight underwater. If the transducer is fixed, then you would have to point your boat to look at a certain spot. And on a transom it would always be behind you.
    I tried it mounted to my trolling motor and couldn’t stand having to steer to view LS. I loved controlling it with my foot pedal, but mines now on a PVC pole.
    keep in mind you have to physically move the transducer to change ‘Down / forward / perspective’ views. It’s a pain as it is, and I can’t imagine reaching down a transom to move it.

PlayDoh
    you might find this interesting.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

6. Member
    Very interesting, thank you very much. The thing is genius.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Reynolds View Post
    PlayDoh
    you might find this interesting.
    Bill
    do you know who the source of this is? You perhaps?

ive just ordered all the parts and will be building this right away. All I think I need now is the foot controller, or even a hand controller if a foot pedal gets hard to find. He uses a trim switch but only because he has one already. I suppose spending decent money on one isn’t out of the question. Yet a 3 way rocker switch would do the job.
    im thinking somewhere in China there’s a cheap foot pedal that would fit the bill.