Thread: Jaco Marine ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I bought new 150 HP 4/stroke back in March. No real complaints! I will say they were super busy and you can't believe how much
    their phone rings. Mercury at the time and I think still are WAY BEHIND on delivering motors and that was making it super tough
    on them because answers were hard to come by from Mercury and often wrong on delivery dates!

2. Member
    I bought a prop from them about 4 months ago. Very pleasant to deal with over the phone. When I ordered I knew they were out of stock but my new prop still arrived within a week. Oh, and it was the best price I could find. Based on my experience I won't hesitate to buy from them again.
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS 4S

I have bought props from them. Several friends have bought/traded motors tru them over the years. Never heard anything but GOOD about them.
    i have a new V8 on order(actually been ordered since mid summer) but I understand this back order is a Mercury issue.
    gene
    22 BassCat Lynx
    22Mercury proXS
    Hummingbird/garmin
    ALX rods/Shimano /Lews
    Maxwell Flying inc

4. Member
    Have been there several times and they are always nice and try to deal fairly with me. So all good so far.

Excellent people to work with

6. Member
    Bought a prop from them as well. Price was great and they had it at my door in 3 days.
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades

Bought a new Mercury engine from them. Best price, and a positive experience.
    I want my ashes sprinkled in the lake...might as well try to get em to bite one last time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12