Praying From a bass boat to Fish and Ski.. Need Help!

I like many have to make the switch to a fish and ski:(
    Sold my 2000 520 last spring and am looking for a 190 to climb in to see if I like it.
    I have been in a reata 186 and 1850.
    also considering a triton FS 190.
    ANY ONE BEEN THROUGH THIS?
    I can't make a decision because everything is a sacrifice coming from a 520...

thanks

2. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    I went from a Z520 to 2075 ProV. I wouldn't go back. Thought the windshield would be in the way, but it's not and provides a wind block on cold days. The front deck is smaller, but has plenty of room. I can store more tackle and gear in the ProV. The biggest issue I see in your switch is your downsizing from a 20'. Stay with the 20' size and you will like it.

3. Lucas M
    Depending what your price range is, have you considered looking into a Lund Pro v bass or a crestliner basshawk?

Not sure what part of the ski portion of the boat you are looking for, but if its more seating, they both offer 2 jump seats in the back to carry 4 passengers comfortable and safely.

I have heard it from guys in the past that making the jump (down) to a fish n ski isnt all the worst, offers some benefits. As long as you got good graphs and a good TM, let er buck and catch some fish! Just make sure it has good rod storage and large enough live wells!

Good luck!