Thread: Lacrosse Hotels

Lacrosse Hotels

anyone have any recommendations on where to stay in Lacrosse for fishing? Called a could hotels up that way, and they couldn't understand what I was asking about is your parking lot big enough to accommodate a truck and boat. any suggestions on where would be a good place to stay? thanks

Gary, a lot of hotels accommodate FLW BFL anglers as those tourneys typically draw over 100 boats a year....I have seen rigs parked at the Super8 on Rose street (right down from Veterans Park boat Launch on CLinton Street) as well as AmericnInn, Econo Lodge and Quality Inn....all four on Rose Street less than a mile from the launch
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

3. Member
    Yeah I was looking at the econo lodge, so you saying that its gonna be a little crowded there on a tournament weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by inthemoney View Post
    Yeah I was looking at the econo lodge, so you saying that its gonna be a little crowded there on a tournament weekend?
    yes, they usually fill right up. If you look at a Google Satellite imagery you can see their parking lots and how spacious they are...the AmericInn has the most spacious parking lot. I can't give a review of the hotel themselves as I have not stayed in any though.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

Americinn by Wyndham is nice, stayed there a few times. Days Inn on French Island works too. Not "great" parking at either, but it works. If you have a group of guys, you may want to look at Cozy Cottages. They are just North near Onalaska by about 15min. Still semi tight parking, but way less traffic than a hotel, we just backed in off the road.
    Steve
    2006 BassCat Puma
    2006 Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Team Daiwa!

6. Member
    I like the Onalaska Inn which is just north of town a little bit, like a 10 minute drive at most to Clinton St. It's cheap there's a gas station right next door, Culvers and a good Mexican restaurant within walking distance. That's where our club usually stays and we can put 8 or 9 boats in there no problem. I think there's only like a dozen rooms.

7. Member
    I like Onalaska Inn too. Have stayed there’s many times. Crazy how you guys can fit so many boats in there though. Room #15 or #23 are best for boat parking right in front of your room.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UWBASS View Post
    I like Onalaska Inn too. Have stayed there’s many times. Crazy how you guys can fit so many boats in there though. Room #15 or #23 are best for boat parking right in front of your room.
    When we book there we usually get all the rooms in the building separate from the office then we take that whole lot between those rooms and the building with the office. You can fit 4 across, then a few in front of those and then another in front of the office. Come to think of it probably more like 7 but I swear last year we had 8 boats.