2019 Tracker 195TXW TOurnament Edition

Take delivery on Dec 19 2018. Only upgrade so far is passenger console, cover and hot-foot (hope I did the right thing here with HF.) Next upgrade is the ultrex 80 with I-pilot (soonest I hope) then a power pole. How long for break in. Post delivery pics on Wednesday.looking to upgrade electronics but has anyone every moved the stock Lowrance Hook4 from the console to the rear deck and add a bigger one to the console for a total of three.

2. Member
    When you buy a TM make sure to get a 54" shaft.
    The 195 is a nice boat to fish from but you are going to want a 24v TM pretty quick.

Of course you can install the depthfinders anywhere as long as they are mounted and wired properly. I have an HDS9 at the console and a HDS9 and HDS5 at the bow. I cannot stand dual consoles personally but if my boat had one and if I could find a good deal on a second hand HDS I would mount say an HDS7 on the passenger console for the passenger to use while out looking for a spot to fish.

Ordered a 195 TE in August and Tracker had one on the lot at factory just finished and it only took 2 weeks to get it delivered. Really like this boat and have made a few changes, Merc Monitor, Ulterra TM, The TM that comes with the Tournament Edition is 24V, helix 9 & 10, Fishing seats, bunk and deck lights. I am going to be adding tire pressure monitoring to the trailer tires. I had most of these things added to the 190 I had. This boat is very smooth on the water. There is a lot of storage along with 2 rod lockers. The break in of the 150 4 stroke was 1st 2 hrs not to exceed 4500 rpm and vary rpm after that, with first maint. check at 20 hrs. Since I troll a lot, I only have 5 hrs on the engine. Changed the prop to a 23 Pitch Trophy Plus and it is up and gone.

2019 tracker 195 Tournament Edition
    Mercury 150hp 4 Stroke
    4 blade Trophy plus 13 3/4 x 23 SS
    Smartcraft Mercmonitor
    Vesselview Mobile
    Minn Kota Ulterra I-pilot Link W/mega SI
    Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega Chirp G3
    Humminbird Helix 10 SI Mega Chirp G4

Sharp looking rig there. Sounds very well equipped too. I think all the tourny models come with a 24v trolling motor even the pt175
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

They did alot of deck improvements to the new one. The bunks at the bow are metal instead of wood with a seal at the lid. The storage boxs behind the seats are twice the size of the earlier models and it comes with 3 batteries and a space for a 4th if you need it.
    Mercury 150hp 4 Stroke
    Smartcraft Mercmonitor
    Vesselview Mobile

6. Member
    Just a dumb question, if you are going to replace the fish finders and the trolling motor, why buy the tournament edition?

The TM and Fish finders on my 190 were not that old. After I purchased the new one, I swapped them out before I sold the 2013 Tracker 190. I could have stayed with what came with it. The TM being self deploy was better for me since I had to have both knees replaced.
    Mercury 150hp 4 Stroke
    Smartcraft Mercmonitor
    Vesselview Mobile

8. Member
    How is the Ulterra? Being in a similar situation knee wise, I was think that a remote control wouldn't be a bad idea and should work for most situations, with the foot pedal as a fallback for when it's needed.

With the Ulterra being self deploy by foot or remote control has been very helpful. Before knee replacement and even after up on the bow getting the TM deployed became a challenge at times. Being concerned my knees would buckle and off I would go into the water could ruin a good fishing day. I wasn't as concerned about it as my wife so it didn't bother me to spend that much money for the TM, it was her suggestion. Very pleased with it.
    Mercury 150hp 4 Stroke
    Smartcraft Mercmonitor
    Vesselview Mobile

10. Member
    Decided against the Hot Foot for now...gonna see how it does first...tomorrow is our first date.

11. Member
    Congrats on the new sled!

12. #FRB
    You don't want a hotfoot for breaking a motor in so you did good by holding out on one. Been there done that. You might decide after breaking the motor in that you don't want/need it. The 195 isn't a high performance hull so should be pretty easy to handle even at high speeds.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.