Place to stay on Table Rock

Looking for a good place for me and my wife to stay for 10-14 days for Costa on Table Rock in May. Clean, safe and wont break the bank! Thx

2. Member
    http://kimberlingoaks.com/

We stayed in the studio. It has full size fridge, kitchen, etc. They have their own ramp and dock.
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

3. Member
    thank you.

4. ozarkCat
    Harper Valley resort. has its own ramp and dock very reasonable 1800-688-2193

5. Member
    Aunt's Creek Resort

6. Member
    There's lots of nice places to stay here on Table Rock, really depends on how far you wanna drive for take off and do you prefer a cabin vs a hotel room? Also do you wanna be real close to things to do and places to eat or have to drive for that also?

7. Member
    We stayed here last fall. http://rocklane.com/ We had a 1 bedroom condo. Very secure & nice. Restaurant, Marina and pools on the premises. Food was good. Close to Silver Dollar City, several golf courses, and Branson. Also checked out https://www.stillwatersresort.com/ in the same area looked nice.

8. Member
    Aunts Creek is a good run from State Park. I'd concentrate on the Indian Point area.

White Wing resort at Indian point is nice. private boat ramp and nice docks for the boat and the owners are great people.
    we stayed there for a week this past Sept for our Honeymoon.

10. Member
    I would second Harpers valley. Its a short run from there to state park marina and they have a private ramp.

11. Member
    I have been making trips to the Rock for over 20 years. Here are my recommendations

Kings Cove in Aunts Creek
    Happy Hollow in Long Creek
    Rock Lane in Indian Point.... has a restaurant but the marina charges 20/night for boat slips
    Ozark Mountain Condos in Kimberling City.

Also, if you are going to stay for several days/2 weeks, look on VRBO.com. There are several nice condos/houses that you can stay. If you find one you like, you may be able to negotiate a deal for 2 weeks that can come close to the total cost of a resort. I have started using VRBO more when I take the wife and kid to the rock. Feels more like home and has a little more room than a normal resort.

Good luck in the tournament.