Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob461 View Post
    Ryan Salzman is the owner of true bass and he’s also a guide on Guntersville. I don’t throw swimbaits that often but all of the true bass baits I’ve used have had great action straight out of the pack.
    I never pay attention to the names, maybe he is the one I see always talking about catching them on a true bass. Its almost comical when a guide mentions a certain lure in every report year round. I guess it makes sense if someone owns the company, but being truthful seems to me to have better optics and believability I cant imagine anyone believes someone believes all the fish are being caught on one particular lure all year. Business is business I guess. I always liked Gerald Swindle because of that story about him mentioning a senko when he was sponsored by Zoom, at least he was honest.

2. Member
    Way back these were the shiznit to this day my best bag of smallmouth cAme on a basstrix rainbow trout....I’ll take a keitec anyday of the yr now..basstrix suck now don’t no what they changed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12