Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by suck my wake View Post
    Before a tournament while a guy was checking in a buddy pulled off about 50-60 ft of line off his Spook rod. Then cut it and reeled the line back on. His non boater said it launched into geosynchronous orbit.
    I've actually done this a couple of times..

One of my best ..At our company Christmas party years ago it was always at our owners Daughters house ( She was the accounts receivable) she was always dressed to the nines and very proper. She had a big house and always over decorated with Christmas.. In her front Bathroom I placed a BBC "big black cock" in the cabinet directly across from the toilet.. stood it up proud ... How many women sitting there on the toilet peered into that cabinet out of curiosity I don't know... but at the end of the night we all got a good laugh..

Look up on YouTube the one where the guy takes a rubber snake with about 5 ft of fishing line attached to snake and a clip attached on the other end of line . He then attaches to peoples clothing from behind .

3. Member
    I had some friends peel off about 20 yards of line on a buddy's reel ad put a drop of super glue. This was on his deep cranking rods. You can imagine how fast the crankbait was coming back at him. Pretty mean prank.

Same crew got the same guy with his paper graph. Guy had killed the stripers one day on structure. You could triangulate the place and get close. So they remove the stylus from his graph that afternoon and rolled his graph paper back to almost where he started the day before. So it was showing they were in the fish all day. Not a bite. Not sure if they ever told him.

, the above ones are good!!!Drug this one up from several years ago, below is his version,,, its long, but it's pretty accurate!, so I leave it as he told it!!!

This is going to be kinda long but funny. You guys seen us post enough on here to know us delta folk are a close knit group (and a little off)! Well I went without a boat as yall know due to certain circumstances for more months than I could stand and finally found what I wanted. I was fixing to put powerpoles on kittycat2010 but when dad got sick I opted not to then sold it a few weeks later. The new one I have now came with one Pro2 8 and i added another one a few weeks later. Boy I dont know if it was jealousy or the fact that I'm the only one that has them but in typical fashion my group immediately begins to give me hell about these things. "you got the baddest boat around - look at them smokestacks" or "you got a place to hang a hammock now" , etc etc. Good ol fashioned fun. Started calling me Pro. Typical shit. Anyway, I catch alot of hell about em. But i really like em have already to put them to good use. And I am extremely anal about my equipment - especially when it doesnt work right. And I get embarassed and mad easily too.

Well it all started a few months back when I fished a little tourney up here with Bare. My normal partner (Capt. Bill) had asked me to fish and I declined because of work. I got a last minute reprieve and ended up fishing with Taff who I had never fished with before. This was also my maiden voyage with the powerpoles. Moon Lake has a lot of shallow docks so the poles worked out great! Man I was so proud of them and bragged on them all day! What was even more impressive were the neat little REMOTE CONTROLS that go around your neck that we played with all day. UP Down Up down every time somebody rides by I show em off. Big Time. I'm laughing they're rollling their eyes and Taff, well he's just back there flippin docks elbows in . At the end of the day I was just beside myself. In typical delta boy fashion everybody was looking at them at weigh in.

Fast forward a week later Bare and Flybyy having a conversation about the tournament and Bare tells Flybyy all about the powerpoles. And how proud of them I am. I how I go on and on about them. And how they even have these neat little REMOTE CONTROLS that go around your neck.

Two months later. GAME WEEK. MRAA Championship week. Its on. Secrets. Lies to your buddies. I mean the works. Me and Capt Bill are doing our normal dirty shit - you know sinking stuff, lying to everybody we aint on nothing(which we weren't ), trying to figure out what everybody else is doing - you know the works. I mean this is it. The big one. Wroked all year for this. Bassmaster classic stuff. I'm pumped like everybody else. Take four days off work to win 1500 (which cost me about 6000). Took at half day off before that to get all my stuff in order. Cranks, jigs, reline, check batteries, recharge, spinnerbaits, trailers, check boat out, waypoints, REMOTES for powerpoles, you get the picture. WE ARE READY.

THURSDAY MORNING. Head to Flybyys house which is tournament headquarters (also known as Eastside Benoit Hotel). Greeted by Bhop, Flybyy, Bare, Old Newt, and a few others. Fish on Thursday and don't do nothing. I'm worried gameday tomorrow and we on nothing. Flybyy is on em. I can tell. The confidence is glowing out of his and Bare's faces. Its tearing my ass up but hey screw it we'll get em I hope. Anyways big steak Thursday night and off to bed.

FRIDAY MORNING. GAMEDAY BABY AND I'M PUMPED! Day one of a two day. And I'm nervous. Go outside check over everything and we all head to Greenville to the tourney. Get there, livewell check, usual BSing on the ramp litening to how everybody on nothing, how bad the weather is, my old ladies a bitch yada yada. Capt. Bill dunks me and I'm ready. Get the life jackets out, turn on the graphs, check the boat, arrange rods, put my POWERPOLE REMOTE around my neck. Pick Bill up on bank and wait. Heart pounding as tournament director barks last minute things over loudspeaker. This is it. THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

This is also where the shit hits the fan. I eased by flybyys boat wink at him and wave my little remote at him grinning saying "bet you wish you had one of these today!" (becasue the wind was howling). Pull away and wait for my number to be called. Powerpoles go down. WTF I hit dash switch and put em back up. Immediately they go down again. Oh shit whats wrong with these damn things (Boat number two go - I'm 7). Everybody around me shouting "Hey your powerpoles are down - don't take off!) Boat three go! Poles go down again. I'm panicking thinking the something in my shirt has the button pressed making them go down. Check this ok were good no problem that was all it was. Boat four ! Damn things are going up and down now - Holy Crap everybody's laughing I'm panicked and my partner yelling at me freaking out. Oh hell my other remote in the console(spare) must have my phone laying on it. Look in there - cant find the damn remote. Oh shit where is it? Start tearing boat apart! Everybody laughing, parnter screaming, poles going up and down in rythym - Im so embarrassed I'm about to shit myself and throw up. Boat five - go! I reach back there and hit the two circuit breakers and turn the damn things off. I'M PISSSED ALL THIS DAMN MONEY I SPENT AND BRAGGING AND THE DAMN THINGS MALFUNCTION IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY AT BLAST OFF IN THE BIGGEST TOURNEY OF THE YEAR. Boat six - I ease by flybyy and bare because I'm the next boat out.

Pride demolished, embarrassed, and feelings hurt I wave to them. Bare holds up the other remote and smiles at me.

You sumbiches I'm gonna get yall for that shit

22 BassCat Lynx
    22Mercury proXS
    Hummingbird/garmin
    ALX rods/Shimano /Lews
    Maxwell Flying inc

Take a pocket knife and make a small incision right above the coozie line on your buddies beer when he sets it down. Rookies just think they missed their mouth and get it twice before they smarten up.

My neighbor is meticulous about his yard. Mows all the time. He decided mine needed mowed so he mowed a random line right through my yard. About a month later he was at a divisional tournament and got 73rd place. So I mowed a perfect 73 into his yard that he could read from his deck. He never locks his garage so I also filled his truck up with balloons.

Same buddy, took one of his rods and loosened the reel off the handle. Spun the reel 180 degrees and tightened it back down. He starts the tournament in the same place as me. Picks up his rod, (got lucky as it was the first rod he grabbed), I just hear "WTF" as he's trying to figure out what's going on with his rod and reel.

Several times I've filled his livewell full of beer cans and he doesn't know it until he's idling past the dock for a livewell check.

In high school a buddy had a car with a sunroof. A different friend ran over a ground squirrel in the parking lot on the way in. So we got the great idea to hang the dead ground squirrel from my friends sUn roof by it's tail. At the end of the day we all kinda hung back and watched my buddy get in his car. Sits down and the squirrel hits him in the side of his face...he came outta that car screaming. Damn that was funny.

6. Member
    the old man once bought a lottery ticket a with the winning numbers from the pryer wed draw then after folding ticket so date was not readable asked his secretary to check the numbers for him when she got chance........ that afternoon she quit hahahha then the next afternoon had to come back hat in hand asking for her job back he laughed so hard he pulled a muscle miss the old man!!!!

7. Member
    then theres the gay pride sighn under a co wrkers vw bus thatis up till he starts driving then it flops down , zip tie to drive line always good

8. Member
    Water snake in the live well.

9. Banned
    You touch my stuff I’m whooping somebody’s ass. Lol. Keep your hands on your own chit.

We planned our wedding and built a house at the same time. Our wedding night was the first night we spent in our new home. Get up the next morning and go on a week long honeymoon. My uncle owns a salvage yard, father in law owns a rigging and welding service with boom trucks and cranes. I think my whole family spent the week "decorating" our yard. When we came home my wifes uncle was hiding behind a tree videoing us to capture our initial reaction on tape. Everyone else was hiding in various places. There were at least 20 family members there. Condoms on all door knobs, an old school bus in the yard, an old bread van on blocks, old toilets with flowers in the bowl, make shift clothes line with clothes everywhere. I mean it was a sight to behold. They said there were trailer loads of stuff coming down my driveway every day. I think it was a week long party for them. My father in law had his whole crew cleaning up for 3 days after that. It was funny and priceless.
    Every day work-every day pray. I won't back up, I don't back down, I've been raised up to stand my ground. Shotgun toter, republican voter.
    GOD
    One Nation

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    Ha!! Loosened a *******s outboard motor bolts the night before a tourney , I’m mean loose to the point where any force the motor is coming off . We proceeded to watch his motor fall off at blast off lol. The look on there faces! Priceless!j/k
    And that was funny?

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keeferfish View Post
    And that was funny?
    Not for them

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keeferfish View Post
    And that was funny?

14. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flybyy1 View Post
    , the above ones are good!!!Drug this one up from several years ago, below is his version,,, its long, but it's pretty accurate!, so I leave it as he told it!!!
    Timeless classic, Gene.
    Who controls John Gill?

15. Member
    For sale add on craigslist or local paper for your buddy's boat, tractor, truck, dog or whatever he is proud of... Make it dirt cheap so he gets lots of calls.

16. Member
    Rubber band on sink rinser always gets a chuckle.
    Small post-it note on bottom of laser mouse.
    Large cup of water on top of door dampener.
    Turn off hot water while wife takes a shower.

17. Member
    Sunscreen on your buddy's golf club grips.

At work had the old call director phones which where targets.
    1. Tie the cord with mono an inch from the handset. When answered the whole phone came across the desk.
    2. Scotch tape the cradle down. Answered, nobody there and still ringing.
    3. The worst especially for the women clerks was the receiver of the phone covered with glue stick.
    4. Had linoleum floors out in the field. and a maintenance engineer that dust mopped 8 hours a day.
    He used to get all excited if he found a coin on the floor. At that time crazy glue had just came out.
    There where coins all over the place and all you heard all day was him cussin up a storm.

19. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    Ha!! Loosened a *******s outboard motor bolts the night before a tourney , I’m mean loose to the point where any force the motor is coming off . We proceeded to watch his motor fall off at blast off lol. The look on there faces! Priceless!j/k

At work last last year there were a lot of pranks going on . So as payback we called a coworkers phone and acted like we were HR and told him that his position in the company was no longer needed and was being replaced by a robot. He precedes to pack his things up and heads to the Forman’s trailer. I don’t know what was said in the Forman’s office, but let’s just say he was pissed off after that one.
    Who are you ? > Yikes- They should have kicked you out of every circuit in Georgia.. You sure are NO Sportsman..

Back in the 80's I worked for General Electric on the Navy's Aegis Weapon System. We built most of the circuitry, cabling, power supplies, etc. and it all had to be proved out in conditions from tropical heat and humidity down to sub zero conditions and everything in between. They had a room we called the "shake-n-bake" where components could be put in a chamber that would shake them and simulate all weather conditions. We would fill a gallon size plastic tote halfway with water and flash freeze it. Then we would steal your keys if you were dumb enough to leave them out in plain sight and place them on top of the ice in the tote. We would then top it off with water and flash freeze it again so your keys were encased in a massive block of ice, usually 10 minutes before the end of the shift on a Friday
    Ranting incoherently

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast