Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    bump...

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    There are heros everywhere, they even drive farm equipment from time to time.
    I literally just laughed out loud!’

Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    There are heros everywhere, they even drive farm equipment from time to time.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippin 416 View Post
    That might be the best thing you've ever said on here!!!! LOL

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1781ccT View Post
    Yuck! I can't imagine much of anything short of a battle tank would've held up very well against that.
    Well you know of COURSE that a Ranger would have totaled out the 'potato digger' AND the tractor, as well as made it to the lake that day to win the tourney!
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

6. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    A Bullet would’ve been so far down the road the potato digger would’ve never been able to see anything but it’s rooster tail!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

There is special. Z21.

Free fishing trip with Urban Myer and Tim Tebow! if bought before 1 Jan 18. and a Lews gift pack!

8. Banned
    Dang 14 pages, 267 posts when the word Nitro come up. You guys are good.

People talking about quality and then buy one every few years. If you are talking about quality vs value take a Nitro and a Ranger or other high end boat and run em hard in T's for a few years and see what shakes out, I'm guess in more than a few cases the lesser price boats would not hold up as well. Would Van Dam run a Nitro if he couldn't get a new one every year?
    21 Lund 1775 Impact XS 21 Merc 115 Pro XS

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 61Woody View Post
    People talking about quality and then buy one every few years. If you are talking about quality vs value take a Nitro and a Ranger or other high end boat and run em hard in T's for a few years and see what shakes out, I'm guess in more than a few cases the lesser price boats would not hold up as well. Would Van Dam run a Nitro if he couldn't get a new one every year?
    And in the end it will still come down to how the boat was treated, ran and maintained would be the biggest deciding factor. You take a fisherman that grounds the boat on sandbars or takes a boat 4 wheeling through the woods, runs down in the boulder filled rough waters below a dam and cannot get the boat out of the conditions he should never be in actually easily and then compare it to a boat that that the driver uses some common sense and drives more carefully then the brand of the boat is not the deciding factor but the owner and how they treat their equipment.

Some people mistreat and tear up anything they touch while another can take that same gear and it will last decades. Just because it cost more or may have been made better 30 years ago does not apply to the products offered today. They all run the same motors and accessories.

Nitro in my opinion makes a decent product just like many other brands.

11. Member
    I have known guys who run 12 foot tin boats with an electric motor only who placed a high value on their boat as it was all they could afford. It got them out fishing and that was a huge value to them.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by v_fourmax View Post
    And in the end it will still come down to how the boat was treated, ran and maintained would be the biggest deciding factor. You take a fisherman that grounds the boat on sandbars or takes a boat 4 wheeling through the woods, runs down in the boulder filled rough waters below a dam and cannot get the boat out of the conditions he should never be in actually easily and then compare it to a boat that that the driver uses some common sense and drives more carefully then the brand of the boat is not the deciding factor but the owner and how they treat their equipment.

Some people mistreat and tear up anything they touch while another can take that same gear and it will last decades. Just because it cost more or may have been made better 30 years ago does not apply to the products offered today. They all run the same motors and accessories.

Nitro in my opinion makes a decent product just like many other brands.

Think your post could be summed up with a quote a fellow told me about a guy I knew 30 years ago.

"Joe could tear up a #10 anvil with a powder puff!"
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    I have known guys who run 12 foot tin boats with an electric motor only who placed a high value on their boat as it was all they could afford. It got them out fishing and that was a huge value to them.
    Its all relative ain't it bro?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314