BBC SPONSOR

Exclamation BBC - AMSOIL Special

In addition to the normal BBC discount I normally give, I'm adding an additional special for awhile. Free Shipping and up to 25 % off.
    I posted all the details on the sponsors forum, just wanted to make sure everyone sees it. Its been a great 12 years here with BBC and I thank everyone for the great support over the years !

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=948195
    Last edited by sjso395; 12-17-2018 at 06:43 PM.

3. Member
    The free Preferred Customer is a great deal.

Some of my favorite Amsoil products are

1. Metal protector (Similar To Liquid Wrench/ WD, but better)

2. Sabre 2 stroke oil ( for Weedeater, blower, chainsaw)

3. Bar and chain oil, for the chainsaw

4. Firearm lubricant and cleaner.

These are just some of my most frequently used products. And their oil filters are top notch.

4. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    I use amsoil for my snowmobile and ATV's.

Great service on great products.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

For me

Signature full syn. Oil for all vehicles
    Saber for lawn equipment and the two stroke snowblower
    Marine outboard oil
    4 Stroke full syn. For tractor 4 stroke snowblower
    MP
    Silicone Spray.
    PI performance Improver
    Mudslinger

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Thanks guys!

Dave, how do you like that Mudslinger? After getting my ATV stuck twice last week in the mud while hunting, and having to get winched out, I kick myself in the butt for not using it! Trying to get some in before we go back after Christmas.
    Also, if you havent tried the Gun oils, they are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    For me

Signature full syn. Oil for all vehicles
    Saber for lawn equipment and the two stroke snowblower
    Marine outboard oil
    4 Stroke full syn. For tractor 4 stroke snowblower
    MP
    Silicone Spray.
    PI performance Improver
    Mudslinger

8. BBC SPONSOR
    2 Giveaways down, 8 left

9. Member
    Anyone thinking about using Amsoil Conrad is great to deal with. The communication and order time is top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by sjso395 View Post
    Thanks guys!

Dave, how do you like that Mudslinger? After getting my ATV stuck twice last week in the mud while hunting, and having to get winched out, I kick myself in the butt for not using it! Trying to get some in before we go back after Christmas.
    Also, if you havent tried the Gun oils, they are great!

I tried it it toward the end of fishing. I fish an oxbow, but it is weedy and I get a slime line on the hull. What the hell, I sprayed the hull in the bow area where I get the scum line--- presto, no more scum.

Few weeks ago we had 9 inches of heavy wet snow. On the big 2 stage snow blower I sprayed the chute,the inside of the throat and around the outside where snow sticks ( it was 30-36 inches deep from the plow at the street). Did mine and 4 neighbors, the stuff s excellent.

I'll try the gun oil. I also use that stuff for the radiator, keeps the water temp down

For the guys that take advantage of Conrad's offer, AMSOIL runs a special (seems like every few months) free shipping.
    Last edited by Bassman Ia.; 12-16-2018 at 12:17 PM.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    I tried it it toward the end of fishing. I fish an oxbow, but it is weedy and I get a slime line on the hull. What the hell, I sprayed the hull in the bow area where I get the scum line--- presto, no more scum.

Few weeks ago we had 9 inches of heavy wet snow. On the big 2 stage snow blower I sprayed the chute,the inside of the throat and around the outside where snow sticks ( it was 30-36 inches deep from the plow at the street). Did mine and 4 neighbors, the stuff s excellent.

I'll try the gun oil. I also use that stuff for the radiator, keeps the water temp down

For the guys that take advantage of Conrad's offer, AMSOIL runs a special (seems like every few months) free shipping.

I am thinking of trying the mudslinger on the inner fenders of my pickup truck, the inner fenders have those hard plastic liners that catch most of the dirt.

Another product I am a big beliver in is the Amsoil Quickshot, I mix it in with all my gas cans, so it is already in the fuel for my lawn mowers, weed eaters, ATV, etc. Have never had an ethanol issue using the Quikshot.

I have a bottle of Quickshot I haven't tried yet, going to use it for the snowblower gas ( even though it is non ethanol gas)

13. BBC SPONSOR
    Quickshot works good. I had an edger with carb issues and was hard to keep running. I wont say it was instant, but after a few times running it when cutting grass, you wouldnt even know it had issues. I run it everything thats small engine. Mix some in my tank that I have my pre:mix oil and gas in. Run it in my zero turn and my ATV. My latest favorite is the Diesel all in one. You can hear the difference in the engine when it first goes in the tank.
    As far as the gun oils, I went hunting last month with rain then snow. Was so cold, when I got back to truck , I would just put it in the case without wiping it down first. At end of trip, I pulled it out the case which was a few days later and it looked great. Even with the subfreezing freezing temps in the single digits some mornings, the action worked great. I used to use MP on my firearms, but have used the Gun oils for over a year now and LOVE it.
    Last edited by sjso395; 12-16-2018 at 05:37 PM.

14. BBC SPONSOR
    3 specials handed out, 7 left !
    Last edited by sjso395; 12-17-2018 at 08:35 PM.

15. BBC SPONSOR
    Have 5 specials left if anyone is thinking about taking advantage of this. Can’t beat free shipping and 25% off

16. BBC SPONSOR
    Have 2 specials left if anyone is interested in 25% off and free shipping. Specials ends on New Years Eve. Thanks to those that have signed up already !

17. BBC SPONSOR
    I'm willing to do 1 more of these for the month of January if anyone needs anything. Thanks

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sjso395 View Post
    I'm willing to do 1 more of these for the month of January if anyone needs anything. Thanks
    I do, what is the special? cj
    Ah I see, will send you a pm.
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.