BBC SPONSOR

AMSOIL Special! Free Preferred Customer Accounts, Free Shipping, 25% off

Help me reach my sales goal for 2018, and start out 2019 with a bang! As a nearly 12 year sponsor here on BBC dealing with wonderful people who have really help me grown, I am offering my new special here first.

For the first 10 people who contact me, I am offering a free Preferred customer account program at no cost ($20) value with any order of over $100. This order will also have free shipping. This can be a case of 2 cycle oil, case of motor oil, grease, anything. This program will give you up to 25% off pricing on this order and any orders for the next year and free shipping on orders over $100. New with the program for anyone who belonged to it years ago, is the ability to build credits up which can be used towards future orders, chances of receiving free gear, and also points for referrals which can be redeemed as additional discounts off of future purchases. Thee are NO minimum purchases after the first initial purchase. There are NO automatic renewals or harrasing phone calls to renew.

Go here to see to get more info on the program --> https://www.amsoil.com/offers/index.aspx?zo=1436728

HOWEVER, if you are interested, please contact me. DO NOT sign up through the website. This is a special I am personally offering out of my own pocket. Not through AMSOIL

Also note : Any past customer who was a Prefered Customer member with another dealer but thats now expired, you must be expired for at least 18 months before I can sign you up.

Send me a PM on here or email me at cbaker@cbsynthetics.com if your interested or have any questions.

I will accept Paypal for orders with this special only
    Last edited by sjso395; 12-15-2018 at 09:41 PM.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    2 down, 8 left.
    Last edited by sjso395; 12-16-2018 at 12:33 PM.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    HAve 2 specials left if anyone is interested in 25% off and free shipping. Specials ends on New Years Eve. Drop me a PM on here or an email cbaker@cbsynthetics.com