I have a Go-Pro with 3 other knock-offs and I really like the quirks of both of them.

Go-Pro cameras are very adjustable and user friendly, but takes a long time to download the files to my PC.

The Axess cameras are a bit different in the user department, but they are quick to download.

The pic quality is very similar (cannot tell one from the other in the same compilation)

The big difference for me is the battery life. They all lasted approx 1.5 hrs in the beginning. Now the Axess camera batteries last about 15 minutes after 2 years. The Go-Pro still last 1.5 hrs.

Thanks for staying with me on this one.

Is there a go to place for any batteries needs when it comes to the small video camera market???
I just want to know if I can spend some money to find a battery that fits the Axess cameras that would extend the time I can record. Or, at least keep me from having to replace them so often.

Continuous power would be nice but I fish in the rain whenever I have to. I need to use the sealed covers, and when doing so you cannot use the charging port.