300R Break in procedure

Anyone can give me the break in procedure for the 250-300R motor? Got my motor installed today and didnt get any manuels.

2. Banned
    Your dealer should’ve provided you with the Owner’s Manual. It’s in the same package as the Installation Manual. Hopefully they removed the IM and at least read through it. It is highly unlikely if they didn’t give you the owner’s manual as the OM has to be removed in order to get the IM out.

Page 39 http://download.brunswick-marine.com.../8m0140585.pdf

3. Member
    Unreal.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

4. Member
    wow, heck of dealer

5. Member
    Yeah you need that manual and need to read it thouroghly. Also need your warranty manual as well as the installation manual as mentioned above.

Does your fuel line still have the bulb?

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwebre74 View Post
    Anyone can give me the break in procedure for the 250-300R motor? Got my motor installed today and didnt get any manuels.
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Forum Announcements, and provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor