2018 FX21 Bluetooth Stereo

Does anyone know how to get the Bluetooth stereo to link up to your phone? Just got the boat and can’t figure it out.

I have a 2017 and know they went to sonic hub in the 18’s. Here’s the steps I would do.

1. Turn the boat power ON. Console power on.
    2. Go to your phone’s setttings and find Bluetooth.
    3. There should be a list of devices. Select what looks like the name you’ve never seen and elect it.
    4. Play some music and see if it starts playing. Adjust the volume from your phone.

the 17’ have a Bluetooth module that connects directly to speakers, but I think the sonic hub should work the same way.

3. Member
    I will give that a try thank you for the tip

4. Member
    If you have the sonic hub like I do...there will be a tab that appears on your screen of the Lowrance at the helm that reads "audio device" at the right side of the screen touch it and turn it on...then pair it to your phone in blue tooth...then you can play your favorites from your phone music or Pandora...or several others...it can all be controlled from the touch screen as far as volume goes after pairing the two devices together...a bit of a learning curve...but pretty cool after you get the hang of it. You can also opt for a Sirius Satellite receiver and plug it into the sonic hub..also an antenna can be installed at the hub for am and fm reception...you can also add an amplifier to the hub too! Have fun...hope that this helps!

5. Member
    Thank you I figured it out! You were spot on!