Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    swoop down to the evenrude forum and introduce yourself to a walking repair manual
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwmgg17 View Post
    Do not remember but it was bought by a friend who was a co-worker with me and i am nearly positive it was the oe prop that came on the boat. Had several different "best there is prop guys" try and fix it and none could complete task. I think it was a 201 pro xl but not sure.
    If that boat is set up correctly with the right prop it is a blast to drive.They will absolutely set the water on fire.Probably the most sought after used stratos boat out there.Getting back to the HO engines,probably a marketing and sales tool for the manufacturers.If I am buying a boat that is rated for 150hp I will go with the ho engine just because the"high output" sounds aggressive and you know its a more powerful engine than a standard 150hp.jmo
    "keep your blood thin,you will live longer"

3. Banned
    I'm firmly convinced they offer HO motors to make more profit off the motors. They knock your head off for whatever the difference is in the motors.

4. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Because standard is 10,000 and HO version is 10,900 see how they just made 900 more .Just like say the SHO 200 is 16,000 250 is 19000 same exact motor just different programming.

5. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    swoop down to the evenrude forum and introduce yourself to a walking repair manual
    If you are referring to Fred ,,,Fred has forgot more about outboards than most OMC techs actually know. Met the guy, he has helped me and others immensely over the years. If he says it, probably true.

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123