Thread: Meat Tenderizer

Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar

Meat Tenderizer

I just bought one of these recently and so impressed thought I would share. Have used this on steaks, porkchops and chicken breasts and it has greatly improved the tenderness. I bought a couple cheap ball tip steaks (2.99lb) and used this tenderizer and they came out great. Easy to clean too.

CHEFHQ Meat Tenderizer - 56 Needle Stainless Steel Tool - Dishwasher Safe - Metal Needler ... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B9LBC6M...sms_tai_rQbfCb...

2. Member
    We started using one our competition chicken, now I use it on everything..

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

3. Member
    I bought one. It came with no instructions and the needles would not come out. I pressed hard and they still didn't so I twisted it a little bit. They came out then, right through my finger. There are tiny embossments on the side supposedly a clue on how to make it work. When you align the right ones up it works.

I sent Amazon a nasty letter, the seller offered to send me a free one. I declined.

After you use it I recommend washing it in very hot soapy water and then put it in a cup with a Clorox solution for a while. There are hundreds of places on it that can hold bacteria.

4. Member
    haha....so when you were pushing on it you didn't think to move you fingers out of the way, and somehow thats Amazon's fault? Sounds more like nature selection ;)

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...l_7b4lbzu405_e

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

They really should have a warning .. points are sharp enough to poke through meat move fingers before using LoL

6. Member
    My dad would say it needs a PHD tool warning...."Push Here Dummy"

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

7. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    You have to be smarter than the tool for it to work properly

8. Member
    If you have one of these you may comment about my relative intelligence but if not you might buy one to understand the nature of my comment. The logo on the side is very tiny and not labeled as to its function, and there were no instructions. Get off your dime not your keyboard to make intelligent comments, not blithering.

Actually, I suggest you do not buy one. It could be fatal in the wrong hands. We would run out of the emoji when we hear of your demise.

9. BBC SPONSOR
    I have the Jaccard version, same principle, love it.
    Bob's Machine - Action Series Jack Plates - DeckPlugs - DeckSavers - QuickSlip - The Big D Trolling motor handle - Much more!
    www.bobsmachine.com