Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    With the current climate towards police, I'm sure a ton of PD's nationwide are hiring!

But, Mexico is definitely a bucket list "fishing trip" of mine!

Quote Originally Posted by 86 inches View Post
    I know for a fact Scottsdale PD is hiring!

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 86 inches View Post
    Do you Aeromex to Los Mochis.
    To get to Baccarac there is a direct non-stop flight from Phoenix to Culican on Volaris that goes out of Terminal 4 at Sky Harbor.

3. Member
    I can only speak for the Anglers Inn properties, but any trip to Mexico will spoil you for life. They can't control the weather or the fishing (although it's usually exceptional) but the service is amazing.

Happy to answer any questions privately.

4. Member
    Sure it’s been brought up before, but how safe are the resorts? What about getting there?

5. Member
    I've been to El Salto and Picachos a total of about a dozen times and never feel unsafe. They pick you up directly inside the airport and you travel on a major highway -- once you are there, there is no reason to leave the lodge. We leave our doors unlocked and never suspect any issues. My brother (who does not fish) came with us last year and plans to bring his 9 year old son. I'm sure there are problems on occasion, but that's the case in any destination, whether that be in the US or abroad.

6. Member
    I've been to El Salto twice both times with Angler's Inn. Transport to and from the lodge to the airport, I never felt unsafe in the van or at the lodge. Everything from the food to the facilities was 5 star. Employees at the lodge and the guides were very professional. The fishing was incredible (first trip in May lots of big fish, second trip in January smaller average size but 100+ 2 to 4 lb fish a day) Overall not a single complaint either time can't wait until I book my next trip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12