Truck Bed Storage

Anyone have a Decked system or something similar on their trucks? I have seen a couple of DIY videos of people building their own in bed storage. Wondering if anyone on here has done it? Are they worth it? Thinking one would be handy for carrying tools/extra stuff for the boat as well as hunting stuff in the fall. I carry a full set of "normal" tools all the time and also plan on bein gone for my extended periods of time fishing this upcoming year.
    2020 Triton TRX19- Mercury 225 ProXs 4s
    Solix 12 MSI Console, Solix 12MDI Bow
    Helix 9 Mega 360 Bow
    Garmin 106sv Livescope Bow
    Ultrex, Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    2022 Silverado
    Member of Skoolin' Bass Anglers and Wolf River Bass Club

2. Member
    I had a decked storage unit in my 2003 Chevy. Bought a new truck last year and it doesn’t fit. Pro’s: excellent to have all of your loose items organized. 1 side was dedicated to tools, straps, jack. Other side I would keep open for guns and miscellaneous things each season. I miss it. Cons: it sits high in the bed. If you want to have a gas can or cooler on it you better strap it down if you don’t have a cap. The surface is textured within the deck but things will slide on it.

I am am getting another one. I would like to add a slidezilla bed slide to the top of it.

I have had my finger on the "buy now" button several times,,, love the concept!, just can not get past the reviews that indicate dust as being an issue. I am in and out of a dusty environment daily.
    gene
    22 BassCat Lynx
    22Mercury proXS
    Hummingbird/garmin
    ALX rods/Shimano /Lews
    Maxwell Flying inc

4. Member
    Something like this? Could mount some strut/ channel to the top of it, to attach tie downs and such.