Networking question.

Hi all New to the Garmin stuff and I know this is a long shot so bear with me a second. I currently have Lowrance network on my boat . A HDS Gen3 7 on the console and a HDS Gen 2 8 on the front. Neema 2000 network together with a sonic hub radio and adding live well sensors. I just ordered an EchoMap Plus 93sv to replace the gen2 8. Will the EchoMap talk to the neema network so that I can still have my radio controls and look at live well temps?

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    The Echomap will connect to the network....it's a possibility that it will read the temp sensors, and i'd say probably not the sonic hub although the unit can control some radio setups.....all you need to do is plug it up and try.......mine will read the Lowrance Point 1 and did see the other Lowrance unit on the network but thats all i had on it.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

That sounds almost promising !!! LOL Thank you. Was you able to see way points from the Lowrance on the Garmin?

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    No on the waypoints cause they were different formats/file types. You will have to export them from Lowrance in a GPX form and import that GPX to the Garmin unit.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS