Thread: Tackle storage

Tackle storage

Looking for ideas how you guys are storing tackle. First boat I have had that has 2 front rod lockers. Appreciate for you guys to post pics to give me some ideas.....Ive attempted to attach some photos but it keeps saying error?

On my boats I have always stored rods in the port locker and tackle in the starboard locker. This way, I can sit on the deck and rig tackle by pulling rods out of the port locker and tackle of the starboard locker.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Rods port( easier to get out if only a single console), excessive-extra/ buddy's rods starboard, heavy gear in back port side, light gear up front.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Member
    I have spinning rods in the port locker, bait casters in the center with a few essencial baits, and my tackle boxes in the top starboard box.

5. Member
    Im going to get myself a short rubbermaid to organize the center compartment. Rods in port side and excess tackle in back. I dont normally carry a ton of tackle so I'll have half up front and half in the back probably.
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

2022 Vexus VX21, 250 ProXS