Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Normally, after 54 years, I just ask her ! This year she wanted a new vehicle since the one she was driving had 70,000 and was out of warranty .

I'll find out what I got her when the credit card statement comes in. I'll guarantee it'll be something she really wanted.

3. Member
    I have tried purses, jewelry and clothing and each time I end up going with her to return it. This year I will get her a new laptop since her current one is having issues. Its a guessing game I usually lose.

4. Member
    We have been married forty two years. We just get a couple gift cards for the grand kids. We’ve got everything we want. Health and each other’s company.

5. Member
    Roomba robot vacuum.
    2016 Ranger Z518 - 150 HP Mercury 4-Stroke

The kids will stay home Georgia this year, so my wife and I are stuffing stockings for each other. $200.00 limit. I take notes throughout the year so I have a running list of stuff to choose from. Must be 20 items she’s mentioned throughout the year.
    So far, I’ve gotten her a Kendra necklace, a bottle of Burberry Brit perfume, an Echo Dot, some Bombas socks, and gift card to Ulta and Starbucks. Maybe get her one more thing and I’m done. Maybe something from Adam and Eve to fill her stocking.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

7. Member
    I just had to get my wife and I a new HVAC unit. Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday and Anniversary for some years to come.
    Praying for a Cure

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildturkey View Post
    I just had to get my wife and I a new HVAC unit. Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday and Anniversary for some years to come.
    At least it was a cool gift.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    At least it was a cool gift.
    Or hot.
    Praying for a Cure

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildturkey View Post
    Or hot.
    Either way you win

11. Member
    Got her a new control valve for the heating the water. Now she can wash the dishes and clothes in hot water.

Actually we haven’t exchanged gifts in years. We just buy for the children and grandchildren.

My wife and I do not exchange gifts. We have everything we want and if we don't we buy it. That being said we agree to donate to women's shelter for kids Christmas presents or our local shop with a COP program to try and give children less fortunate some Joy at Christmas time. :) We can even go and watch the shop with a cop and it is so rewarding to see the joy on these kids faces. Some of those same less fortunate children insist on buying gifts for someone less fortunate than themselves.
    2002 Pathfinder 2200V 150 Yamaha HPDI

13. Member
    I'm getting her what she asked for nothin.

14. Member
    Getting my female unit a new Ultrex and I'm going to get it installed

gonna put put a few crankbaits in her stocking

15. Banned
    I got mine a Wieghted Blanket. I thought it would be cheap but it was $200 for a good one. Then I buy her stuff I like to see her in for little presents. Yoga pants.. Tight wife beater tops. Thigh High stockings... So buy her 1 big gift she wants, and 4-5 that I want. Works for me.

16. Banned
    Been married 32 yrs. we quit doing gifts for each other long ago.

I'm going to ask. I don't even want to stuff her stockings anymore.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChobeeBassChaser View Post
    My wife and I do not exchange gifts. We have everything we want and if we don't we buy it. That being said we agree to donate to women's shelter for kids Christmas presents or our local shop with a COP program to try and give children less fortunate some Joy at Christmas time. :) We can even go and watch the shop with a cop and it is so rewarding to see the joy on these kids faces. Some of those same less fortunate children insist on buying gifts for someone less fortunate than themselves.

19. Member
    Mine is hard to buy for. Clothing and Jewelry are out of the question. At 4'11'' she is tiny and impossible to buy for except shoes. Which normally is a quest in itself to find her size.
    My sister sells that cheap junk jewelry and my wife always buys from her. My daughter works at a Jewelry store. I was going to get a tennis bracelet. My tightwad wife found out and lost her marbles.
    Last year I purchased her a smoker for Christmas. That and a Router for her wood work hobby. Who's wife wants a damn smoker??!! LOL! Mine!
    It gotten to the point I would rather her tell me what she wants, than spend money on something she don't.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

20. Member
    Justin Timberlake tickets...for her and a friend

plus a preshow dinner at a nice steakhouse...pretty much out of ideas after this year

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast