Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I normally buy her fishing and hunting stuff..................Sometime I forget to give it to her and just use it my self.

There was the one year i got her a bunch of rare bourbon, boy that was good.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

2. Member
    Noco jump box for her car

gift card to the local Harley dealer so she can buy her leather jacket shes been wanting

Amazon gift card so she can pick out whatever she wants.

5. Member
    Gift cards! Let her get something she wants. Been getting jewelry for 42 years. She told me she could never wear all she has now. Makes it fairly easy.

6. Member
    Got her some new Browns stuff and a new Kindle. However she did lose the custom made heart shaped diamond necklace she got last year for Christmas so it might end up being coal in her stocking.

7. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    OMG! All good women must be the same!

I thought I was off the hook until I read the Roomba and the heated blanket ideas...2 things she goes absolutely nuts over every time they’re on TV. We habe 3 dogs...wth is a Roomba gonna do?

I get the blanket, or mattress warmer since I keep the house around 67...thays the least I should do; but a Roomba would end up eating one of my chihuahuas.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

My wife had several pieces of her best jewelry stolen a few years ago so this year, I was planning on buying her one of those tall jewelry boxes that she's been wanting for several years and I was planning halfway fill it with some inexpensive "costume" jewelry. Her Birthday is in January so I was planning to buy her a few pieces of very nice jewelry to put in the new case. I say "was planing", because we both decided that it would be better for us to take the money we were going to spend on each other for Christmas and just buy a new bed. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago, and I can't tell you when I've slepy so good!!

9. Member
    I took mine shopping the other night and had her pick out what she wanted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123