Thread: price qoute ?

price qoute ?

What is going rate for 100 hour service on a 250 Pro XS. I was given $833.00 that seems to be a lot to me

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS

2. Member
    what are you getting for $833.
    04 521VX 250 Pro XS
    14 521C 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    100 hour service and water pump

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS

4. Member
    Yikes !

5. Member
    Are you dictating what items fall under 100 hour service or did you go with a list based on Don’s recommendations? Did they itemize the quote for you?

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to update with the Required Info. Thanks!

This would be important as there are both Optimax and Fourstroke versions of the 250 ProXS.

I can tell you that in our facility we have a package price for the items shown in the FAQ... feel free to drop me a PM for a current-day price.

ANY items outside of the normal maintenance schedule (example: "My port livewell pump doesn't work, can you see why", or "I hear a noise" or "my holeshot isn't good") would result in charges/expenses outside of the normal maintenance.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

7. Member
    Sorry Don I am aware of that I figured since wasn't nothing wrong ser # wouldn't be needed. it is a 2 stroke 2BO21192
    just 100 hr service water pump and plugs I clean strainer regularly.

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Rick- I'll drop you a PM on the MAINTENANCE items shown here:

Recommended Annual Maintenance for Optimax Engines

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor