Monday and at it again

After getting the Ultrex dialed in on Sat I thought I’d get back out on Monday and put the new Trolling motor to work.
    27 degrees in Cedar again. I finally got on the water around 11:00am. So I guess I missed the morning bite! First fish came after only 4 casts on the 1/2 oz Dirty jig. Decent fish, then had another come unbuttoned a few casts later. I continued to work a few spots then I hit an area of fish. Hit the spot lock and caught 13 fish from one area. The 1/2 jig and Micro jig did all the damage.
    Then I headed to the submerged island area. First cast on the jig I get bit, swing and miss. Reel up the slack and bounce the jig a few times and I’m bit again. Another swing and a miss. I’m like wtf how can this be! Pick up shack drag the jig a few feet and wham! This fish just didn’t give up and came in at about 2 1/2lbs. Not big but feisty! A few casts latter and this bad boy jams up the jig on the fall. Ended up with 18 fish in 3 hrs on the water. Oh, and yes, the Ultrex is a game changer.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

2. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    Very nice!

2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

3. Member
    Awesome sounds like you have the jig bite dialed in.

Good one there
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!