Lake Seminole Jan 22-27

Me and a friend are heading to Lake Seminole 3 week of Jan. Looking for suggestions on where to stay. Also what kind of fishing can we expect? Never been on that lake. Thanks

2. Member
    Fishing is going to depend heavily on the weather. Cold fronts pushing through will mess em up. Fishing the deep timber in Spring Creek is always a good bet though. As far as somewhere to stay, you're going to need to call around if no one answers. Some of the places got pretty messed up with the hurricane. Not sure right now who has rooms available.
    2009 Triton 18x3 Pro

3. Member
    Places to stay is going to be a challenge. Also the lake is in rough shape. Michael hit Seminole direct as a category 3 hurricane, wiped out a lot of the grass beds and killed a lot of fish. I was out there about two weeks after the storm and then again a week ago. The lake is still all kinds of messed up but the rivers are ok, just lots of trees down on the banks. For lodging I would call hotels in Bainbridge, Ga. That would be your best bet. Both Sneads and Chattahoochee on the Florida side are still mired up pretty good.