Crankbait Fishing

If you missed our last show. We had John Crews on to talk about getting ready for the 2019 season. And also Crankbait fishing. The in's and out's. And things to help improve your hook up ratio. Hope you like it. If you do please give it a thumbs up. Have a great week everyone.

2. Member

3. Member
    Had to quit listening when all heard how great his tundras were.....Buy American...
    1994 SWIFT boat 200-SDX
    1999 Mercury EFI 150

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwoodz View Post
    Had to quit listening when all heard how great his tundras were.....Buy American...
    Atleast Tundras sold in the United States are made by workers in United States.

5. Member
    Yep and we have not had to bail their arse out yet.

6. Member
    My Tacoma was built in Texas.
    1989 Coleman Crawdad
    55 lb Minn Kota Endura Max

7. Member
    My tundra was built in America
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

8. Member
    NEW, from the country that brought you Pearl Harbor, the 2019 Toyota .............

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeeater View Post
    NEW, from the country that brought you Pearl Harbor, the 2019 Toyota .............
    They have been manufacturing in the United States for many years. Don't know if the car is still the number one selling car now. But I know at one time the number 1 selling car in America was a Toyota, manufactured in Kentucky. I think every Tundra I owned was manufactured in the United States. American jobs.

10. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I was seriously giving the Tacoma a look, until I saw the drum rear brakes. Stuck in the 80s much? I like the way they look but with a 5 speed trans and drum brakes...can’t do it.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

11. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    I was seriously giving the Tacoma a look, until I saw the drum rear brakes. Stuck in the 80s much? I like the way they look but with a 5 speed trans and drum brakes...can’t do it.
    They still sell like hotcakes and hold value like gold. No need to mess with a successful formula

12. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeeater View Post
    Perhaps, we're paying them back for the 2 bombs? which were far far worse than Pearl Harbor.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    Do they not offer rear disc at all. My 2006 Silverado had rear drum but they also offered disc.

And i thought this thread was going to be about crankbait fishing. What was i thinking.

15. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfiat View Post
    And i thought this thread was going to be about crankbait fishing. What was i thinking.
    This train was heading for derailedsville from the get go