Fishing buddies for life!

Bill and Bob been fishing together for years Bobs wife been on him about how he spends more time with Bill than her and like a good husband Bob agrees so after a few days of spending time with her he starts to get that fishing itch again with Bill. So one day Bobs wife asks him to go visit the doc and get sum of them erection pills she’s feeling spunky so Bob thinking of a way to get back on the water returns home to his wife and lays the bottle of pills on the table he tells her well honey I don’t need pills to help me but that there is the best diet pills money can buy! Bob was on the phone shortly after with Bill asking for a place to stay and what fishing hole they were gonna hit that morning!

2. Member
    Just a few periods and spaces and you're there.

3. Member

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    Just a few periods and spaces and you're there.
    I think he deleted all the period,etc, just to see who had enough air in there lungs to make it threw with out stopping to take a breath. I made it, next....

5. Member
    Dang tough crowd! Sorry didn’t know proper grammar was a big deal to some folks, boy was I wrong! I thought the joke was hilarious but hey maybe I’ll do better next time. ����Oops I meant ����!

Quote Originally Posted by Drayibew View Post
    Dang tough crowd! Sorry didn’t know proper grammar was a big deal to some folks, boy was I wrong! I thought the joke was hilarious but hey maybe I’ll do better next time. ����Oops I meant ����!
    You’ll learn if you haven’t already, the deeper into winter we go......the more nickpicky these old farts get.
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catjuggin View Post
    You’ll learn if you haven’t already, the deeper into winter we go......the more nickpicky these old farts get.
    I resemble that remark!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drayibew View Post
    You only have 10 posts so far, so yeah, you'll learn. This is a very tough crowd, and getting tougher all the time.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catjuggin View Post
    Yep.
    Praying for a Cure