Thread: New Seats

New Seats

Thank you Bassboatseats.com once again. I bought from them when I re-did my carpet on my 90 Skeeter 175 SX a couple years ago, and I finally decided to do the seats using their products. I've been steadily improving this boat over the last 4 years, but always small projects here and there and not a big restore worth posting. I'm getting a newer boat at some point, but it's not going to be this year so I figured I'd upgrade the worst part of the boat which was the seats. I don't have any official before pics, so the first pic is my nephew (side note: awesome watching kids learn to love fishing). You can get a good look a the original seat, but it was in worse shape than it even looks there. The rest of the pics are after the install. I had a flat seating area to work with so they went in super easy. Took less than an hour and that was taking our time.

They shipped fast and are great quality on the seats too.

For the middle seat I put grip tape on the bench for the step for when it's just me and another guy (most of the time), and then I made the middle seat fit snug so when I take the kids out a few times a year I can pop it in easy.

Nice !!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com