Thread: Day 6...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have and like to wear their jerseys , long sleeve and short .

Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    I have and like to wear their jerseys , long sleeve and short .
    I’m sorry

Nothing says “I think I’m a Pro” like a flatbill, TW Jersey, and some Biffle signature nuthugger shorts. You’ll need some $100.00 flip flops to complete the look. And the white sunglasses are nice touch too. Maybe accessorize with a remote for PPs and an Ultrex.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    Nothing says “I think I’m a Pro” like a flatbill, TW Jersey, and some Biffle signature nuthugger shorts. You’ll need some $100.00 flip flops to complete the look. And the white sunglasses are nice touch too. Maybe accessorize with a remote for PPs and an Ultrex.
    I always wondered what the "Offishal" name for those shorts Mr Biffle has made famous was....Wonder if they'll make your voice a few octaves higher?

Those $100.00 Flip Flops sound high but probably cheap when you compare them to the bright custom made iridescent colored shoes some of the Pro's wear anybody on here a Pro Staff deal and can buy them for $70.00?

5. huskyjerk

6. Member
    Hi Mike.

7. huskyjerk
    I have to say that this years deals seem better than last year, and we've still got several days left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12