2006 Pantera Classic (A10 touchpad ???)

Looking at a 2006 Pantera Classic and ad states it needs a new A10 touchpad. (accesory, horn and bilge buttons do not work but the rest does).

How costly is this to replace and how difficult ?

Ad also states it needs a new aerorator (I am assuming this is as simple as it was to replace on my 96 Pantera Classic by just replacing the cartridge ? )

Also does anyone have storage length on this boat (it has a 200 YAmaha VMAX (non HPDI) and a folding tongue

Thanks,
    Last edited by basshole51; 12-11-2018 at 10:40 AM.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

2. Member
    https://www.basscatstore.com/electronicdashpanels.aspx
    Check out Basscat web site for A-10 pad $150.00

3. Member
    I have a 2006 Pantera Classic. I just replaced the A10 panel. Mine had silicon adhering the panel to the bezel and console. You will need to be patient when prying it, after removing the 4 screws from the back. Like mentioned about, the part is $150, and you will add $25 more if you want a new bezel.

The aerator fix should just be replacing the 750gph cartridge. https://www.basscatstore.com/pumpcartridge.aspx

I had my trailer converted to a swing away tongue, so I can't give you exact storage requirements. My garage is 22' 4" from front to back, and I have 3 to 4 inches between the back wall and the motor, and 11 inches or so from the front of the boat to the garage door. Mine has an Optimax, so add another 4 inches for the Yamaha.

Good luck and enjoy. Mine has been a great boat.

thanks for the info!

5. Moderator
    Chances are it's not the panel but loss of grounds.. Back on the transom you have a terminal block that has all the grounds and also positives. I'd ck all the connections on that panel first for corrosion or broken terminals.. Majority of the time that's the cause not the panel..

thanks Sherm!