Investment Software

Does anyone know of investment to track investments or allocation of investments

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmar View Post
    Does anyone know of investment to track investments or allocation of investments
    I use Quicken and also use the tools on my brokerage website (i.e Vanguard, Fidelity, Ameriprise and TD Ameritrade).

3. Member
    I'm invested at four different brokerages. But I use the Schwab interface to see it all.
    They allow you to add external accounts to your profile. It's pretty efficient.
    Plus it allows my CFP to see things all in one as well. We don't have to reenter stuff.
    Mint is pretty good if you want something all your own. Good for budgeting too.

4. Member
    Think or swim if you are serious. No better platform!

5. Member
    I recently started using Morningstar to add my portfolios for the X Ray feature. If you are putting together a portfolio for ETFs or Mutual funds it will give you an aggregate analysis for all of your holdings by sector, market cap and stock type and you can try and track it so you don't get out of whack when you are building. The stock intersection feature is pretty nice also because it will break down each one of your funds or rtfs and show the percentage of your portfolio broken down on an individual stock level.