Best graph for livescope

I'm wondering what the best 12in Graph will be for the live scope, I have around 2800 to spend just on the graph, any help would be appreciated!!!!

2. Member
    I have a 1242xsv Touch I am using with LiveScope. I really like it.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    I have a 1242xsv Touch I am using with LiveScope. I really like it.
    Awsome... I'll look at it... does the livescope off 2d to? Or do u 2 ducers on the T motor?

4. Member
    There is a 2d option using the LiveScope transducer but you'd be better off to go with a separate transducer for 2d. The LVS plugs in the network port. You still have a 12 pin transducer port and lots of transducer to choose from to use it. Yes I always have at least 2 transducers on the TM.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    There is a 2d option using the LiveScope transducer but you'd be better off to go with a separate transducer for 2d. The LVS plugs in the network port. You still have a 12 pin transducer port and lots of transducer to choose from to use it. Yes I always have at least 2 transducers on the TM.
    So would the ducer the graph comes with be the right choice? Does it not have alot of interference with the livescope?

6. Member
    It doesn't come with a transducer. You buy that separate. No interference with LVS.

7. Member
    I've had mine on a 1042xsv and 8610xsv and both are great. Both are 10" but the 1242 and 8612 ought to be the same. I also have 2-3 transducers on my trolling motor at the same time.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

8. Banned
    My 1242 non-touch works great. I also have the 10 and if my eyes were younger it would be great too.....lol

I run Solix units and really like touch but these non-touch are better for the livescope in my opinion. If I need to change something, and that's rare, it's just a quick flick of the knob.