Powerpole Bracket Question

Co worker's wife bought him a 2019 Ranger for Christmas. He had just put on a set of 8' Signature Blades on it last summer so I'm thinking of buying them for a pretty good price.
    Question is, on his receipt from purchase it shows the brackets as PKB-S-2-2-P-BK (had on a 06 Z21 with a Bobs Hyd Plate), When I enter my boat info on PowerPole site for a 2008 Stratos 200XL with an 8" Atlas Hyd plate it comes up as PKD-S-2-2.

Will the ones he removed work? Is the difference being "braced"? Thanks

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    B stands for braced... no difference between the braced S 2-2 and the non braced S-2-2 other then the brace. You can choose to run the brace or not its optional for the 8 foot poles. If i had it I would run it however. Extra strength never hurts..

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply, that's what I was hoping to hear, just wanted to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    B stands for braced... no difference between the braced S 2-2 and the non braced S-2-2 other then the brace. You can choose to run the brace or not its optional for the 8 foot poles. If i had it I would run it however. Extra strength never hurts..

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ajwasco View Post
    Thanks for the reply, that's what I was hoping to hear, just wanted to be sure.
    Happy to help

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajwasco View Post
    Co worker's wife bought him a 2019 Ranger for Christmas. He had just put on a set of 8' Signature Blades on it last summer so I'm thinking of buying them for a pretty good price.
    Question is, on his receipt from purchase it shows the brackets as PKB-S-2-2-P-BK (had on a 06 Z21 with a Bobs Hyd Plate), When I enter my boat info on PowerPole site for a 2008 Stratos 200XL with an 8" Atlas Hyd plate it comes up as PKD-S-2-2.

Will the ones he removed work? Is the difference being "braced"? Thanks
    I want a wife like that.

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergun View Post
    I want a wife like that.
    Me too..