2008 Procraft 210 Super Pro Seat Replacement

Have a 2008 dual console and need to replace the seats. The boat is blue and champagne and the current seats are blue/gray. Was reading some of the old posts and looks like the 61" from bassboatseats.com would work and look really nice, plus I think they are a site sponsor. But does anyone know of any other brands/setups that would work? I obviously don't want to lose the storage under the seats if possible. The center step has a jumpseat that I don't use much but there is cushioned back attached so guess I'll have to try to match that or just remove it altogether.

Thanks ahead of time for any advice.

2. Member
    Ever thought of just recovering the ones you have? Probably cost 3-500 bucks but might be worth it to keep your stock seats. And usually the stock seat look better than aftermarket.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gcross View Post
    Ever thought of just recovering the ones you have? Probably cost 3-500 bucks but might be worth it to keep your stock seats. And usually the stock seat look better than aftermarket.

I thought about that but I would also need the foam replaced because it is pretty broken down. But you're right could likely do it for 3-500 bucks so definitely an option.