Eyra total storage length.

I'm looking at joining the BC family. My first post to this website. I've done extensive research, so please, no recommendations on anything other than someone who has exact knowledge. I have 22'4" in my new garage to back a boat straight in. I can't angle it. I can't knock a hole in the sheet rock. I can't build another garage. I can't build my garage longer. Finding a boat that will fit is the other thing I can do. Besides, divorce is a heck of a lot more expensive than any of those alternative suggestions! LOL!

I've done my research and as far as I can tell the Eyra WITH a Mercury PROXS is the only boat that MAY fit in my garage backed straight in. I know that BassCat lists the storage length with the tongue folded as 23 feet, but I know that there are variances because of motor manufacturers, jack plate sizes, and trolling motors. So for you guys who own an Eyra, with a Merc (SHO's are 4" longer than the Merc), what's the shortest length you can get that puppy down to? If any of you live in the North or Central Texas area I would love to see one and take a test ride in it. Be glad to pay for the gas and buy breakfast or lunch for your time.

I'd like to be in a BassCat before spring time! Thanks

I have a 2016 Etta w/ 250 ProXS and mine fits in my garage which is 23’ 4” deep (I believe). Will check depth when I get home and update post. I have about 2” spare on each end of boat, with tongue folded of course.

Basscat Eyra
    Mercury 250 ProXS

This will be a short thread .

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    This will be a short thread .
    Correct...l moved it to the section it belongs.