Need bearing and seal info for 2002 trailstar

Hello, I am trying to find out what parts I need. I have a 2002 trailstar tandem axle trailer that has UFP parts. The spindle has a built in grease system. I am wanting to change out bearing, races, and seals. Any Help would be great, I don't have a clue how to find this info.

2. Member
    One way would be to find the serial number on the trailer and call or e-mail; and I think they have a chat line also; the Tracker Marine Group/ Trailstar. You could also take the hub assembly to a trailer or boat dealer that does these repairs and have them match the hub and bearings. You could take it to a NAPA store also. One of the best ways is to take the hub assemblies to some one that can press your old assemblies out and press new ones in for you; then just put them back on the trailer.

3. Member
    I tried the serial number. Tracker didn't have any info that far back. Looks like I am going to have to take the hub to the trailer shop. Thanks for the info.

4. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Andy, the seals and bearings should have part numbers stamped on them. Take them to Carquest and you should be able to get good replacement parts. Tell them you want the good ones. Preferably National or Timken. The seals on boat trailers are double-lipped, and some places will try to sell you cheap seals like utility trailers use.

Any decent autoparts place should have them or be able to get them, but I get mine at my local Carquest and I know there is one in Sullivan.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

Most likely have these bearings and seals they have been using the same axles for several years.
    Outer bearing: L44649
    Outer race: L44610
    Inner bearing: L68149
    Inner race: L68111
    Now on my 2008 the seals are triple lipped seal i got those from my tracker dealer auto parts store didnt carry those ill have to get that number from the shop i have spares.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

6. Banned
    I would also like the triple lip # Thanks.

7. Member
    Triple lip number is 81323

8. Banned
    Thank You Sir

9. Member
    The numbers that were listed by Basstrackeroptimax are the exact ones. Thanks for all the help.