ANOTHER 360 ULTREX INSTALL QUESTION

Okay question is installing the 360 to ultrex not hard , but it comes with a gps puck and the ultrex link also has one so do we need to install another puck for this to work or does it link up with the one with the ultrex and if so can they be close I'm confused . HELP>

The Ultrex comes with a Minnkota Heading Sensor. The iPilot has GPS. The Minnkota Heading Sensor talks to the iPilot via Bluetooth. It is used for the Jogging feature.

The GPS/Heading sensor that comes with the 360 connects to a display with a cable. It allows displaying waypoints and creating waypoints on the 360 view.

The two antennas are completely separate in function and have no relation to each other in any manner.

If you got the iPilot LINK, that is an Ethernet connection to a Humminbird unit to have Follow-The-Contour with Lakemater mapping and have more waypoint and track memory than the iPilot itself.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Okay thanks for some imfo , I ordered a new boat and it has the humminbirds on it with the ultrex link and I'm new to the humminbird world since my other boat had Lowrance since I seen you mention lakemaster mapping I Took my Navonics that I download the lakes I want is this going to work in my hummingbird units with ultrex

Quote Originally Posted by pajoe329 View Post
    Okay thanks for some imfo , I ordered a new boat and it has the humminbirds on it with the ultrex link and I'm new to the humminbird world since my other boat had Lowrance since I seen you mention lakemaster mapping I Took my Navonics that I download the lakes I want is this going to work in my hummingbird units with ultrex
    The Humminbird units will read all the Navionics products as a map source.

If you want Follow-The-Contour with iPilot, that ONLY works with Lakemaster. You get no interaction with Navionics mapping.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    Thank You , Guest I have to get another chip Card